Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sally Sells Sea Shells by the Sea Shore

Summer is almost over and I am super bummed about that :( It seems like I just got home from London and already I have to go back to school next weekend. But lets be real, I've been on summer vacation since December. So who am I to complain that summer is over?

I've decided to share a quick and super easy craft that can help make the summer spirit stay alive.




1. Paint a box (any size or shape you want) a color of your choice. I recycled a box I got Shabby Apple earrings in. Boxes like this are all sold in craft stores.


2. Pick out any shells of your choice. (If you do not live near a beach sea shells are also sold at all craft stores.) Arrange the shells before gluing them down. It took me a while to figure out how I wanted them. It's almost like a puzzle.


3. Once you have arranged all of the shells then go ahead and start gluing them down.



Let dry and voila! 


No comments :

Post a Comment